From January 19th to 23rd at Eurexpo Lyon
Carpigiani will be participating in the 2023 edition of Sirha in Lyon (Hall 4 - Booth 4E89) from January 19th to 23rd with its latest technological innovations for Gelato, Pastry, Foodservice and Soft Serve: Maestro** HE, Pastomaster 60 HE, Lab-O-Chef 5, Pastochef 18 RTL-I, 161 T SP, Miniwip/G, Turbomix 10, ReadyChef, Ready 8/12 and Synthesis 2.
On this occasion, you will have the chance to attend some amazing culinary demonstrations proposed by renowned guests. Here is the program:
- Thursday 19th and Saturday 21st at 1:30 PM, Carpigiani Gelato University chef Salvatore Naselli presents "Fraisier glacé vanille et ses fraises pochées", a traditional gelato cake with gelato cream and strawberries pochée;
- Friday 20th at 1:30 PM Alessandro Racca, Patissier and Chef of the Carpigiani Gelato University, presents "Tartelette cremeux au chocolat, canelle, orange et noisettes pralinées", a creamy spiced chocolate and pralined hazelnut mignon;
- Friday 20th at 3:30 PM Pastry Chef Jean-François Devineau presents "Bavaroise tropicale et ses morceaux cremeux", an unusual Bavarian with tropical flavors and fruit bits;
- Saturday 21st at 3:30 PM, MOF Glacier Stéphane Augé presents "Bombe glacée fraicheur de printemps", a timeless interpretation of a classic with scents of spring;
- Sunday 22nd at 1:30 PM, Carpigiani Gelato University chef Salvatore Naselli presents "Glace à la Forêt Noire", a traditional classic revisited as entremet glacé;
- Sunday 22nd at 3:30 PM Chef Chocolatier et Patissier Sebastian Pettersson presents "Le sorbet des champions”, how to create a tasty and successful sorbet by a two-time gold medalist at the Culinary Olympics.
Don't miss this opportunity! The chefs are waiting for you every day at Booth 4E89.